This spacious and airy room has a 5′ king-size bed with a sofa and flatscreen digital TV, making it an ideal place to relax at the end of the day. The sofa can also sleep two and a further foldaway bed can be made available. It has an en suite shower. Free Wi-fi.
Enjoy the oak beams, a black iron fireplace, and antique pine furniture which are the features of this room. It has an extra king-size double bed (or two twin beds), a flatscreen digital TV, and an en suite shower. Free Wi-fi.
The Cider Room
Another large room with oak beams and a window seat. It has a twin/super king bed, flatscreen digital TV, and an ensuite with bath & shower.All our rooms have beverage trays with a selection of tea, herb teas and coffee, and a biscuit jar. We provide fresh milk on request. There are hot water bottles, a good range of bathroom toiletries, an alarm clock, and a hairdryer in each room. Also available on request are a trouser press, an iron & board, shoe-cleaning kit, use of the telephone, free Wi-fi access throughout, and a laundry service. There is Freeview television in all rooms.
For your evening meal, we have menus in your room of the many and varied choices to eat locally. We also have one or two very good restaurants within an easy drive, which we can recommend.
- Fresh orange juice
- Selection of cereals and muesli seasonal fruit and Greek yogurt*NEW*Homemade granola
- Full English with local butchers sausages. Local butchers cured bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, and fried potatoes local free-range eggs. Black pudding on request.
- Mini English a lesser combination of the above
- Boiled, scrambled, poached, or fried local free-range eggs on toast
- Omelette – plain, cheese, or mushroom
- Fish selection kipper with tomato or smoked haddock with tomato
- Homemade white or brown bread (gluten-free available on request) home-made marmalade, local honey, preserves, marmite
- Tea, various fruit tea, fresh cafetière coffee
If there is anything you would like that isn’t on the menu please ask and we will do our best to provide it, to help
‘Start your day off right’