We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information on our website:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of our website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to our website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods and services.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and / or newsletters.
- Any other information that you choose to send us
We may send a cookie, which may be stored on your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of our website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking ‘Tools’, ‘Internet Options’, ‘Privacy’, and selecting ‘Block all Cookies’ using the sliding selector. However, this will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including ours.
Personal information submitted on this website will be used for the purposes specified in this privacy notice or in relevant parts of our website. We may use your personal information to:
- Administer our website
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- Enable your use of the services available on our website
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- Where you have specifically given consent for us to do so, send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications (relating to our business [or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties]) which we think may be of interest to you, by post, by email or similar technology. You can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users without identifying any individual user
- Deal with any enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing. Except as provided in this privacy notice, we will not provide your information to third parties.
Our website contains links to other websites (e.g. your insurer’s website). We are not responsible for the privacy notices, policies or practices of third party websites. Please visit your insurer website if you wish to view their privacy notice / policy.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice or our treatment of your personal information, please write to us by email at email@example.com by post to The Data Protection Officer, Lea House Bed and Breakfast, Lea, Ross on Wye, Herefordshire HR9 7JZ
Changes to this Privacy Notice
The Data Privacy laws will change on 25 May 2018. Lea House Bed and Breakfast may change this Privacy Notice from time to time in order to reflect changes in the law. This version was updated in September 2018
Andy and Sophie Evans
Lea House Bed and Breakfast
Ross on Wye